Join the Heavydrive GmbH team!
We are a global company specializing in the rental and sale of high-quality assembly equipment. With our headquarters in Tapfheim (Germany) and subsidiaries in Bern (Switzerland), Dubai, USA and Canada, we are firmly established in the industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for committed and talented employees to help us tackle exciting challenges. If you want to develop in an innovative environment and contribute your skills in a global context, then you've come to the right place!
Our corporate culture is characterized by openness, cooperation and continuous development.
Your duties include
- Acquiring new customers
- Maintaining customer relations
- Service, care and maintenance of customer systems
- Advising and supporting new and existing customers by telephone and on site (approx. 50% travel, also to construction sites)
- Preparation of quotes and negotiation of conditions
- Experience in sales and technical customer support
- You can offer: Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Linguistic skills: English, German and Spanish (ideally US English as a first language).
The benefits to you:
- Comprehensive induction
- Performance-related pay
- Job in a constantly growing company
- Flat organizational structure and fast communication channels
- Employment in the USA
- Working from home a possibility
- Training and familiarisation period in Germany
Greater Atlanta, Georgia, USA
If you have not found a suitable position among our current vacancies, please send us an unsolicited application. We are always looking for committed and high-performing employees. Please send us your detailed online application. We will be happy to check your documents for a suitable position and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please send your application with CV and references by e-mail, in writing or by telephone to:
Mr. Guenter Uebelacker
Phone: +49 (0)9070 - 9689690-16